Sunday, October 21, 2007

Delayed My Post

David's gossip article has been slowing down lately... why?

I just started a new job (october) in one of the PLC in Malaysia.... I'm not loaded with works but the new job scope required me to do a lot studying and learning for me to cope with the company routine. So be patient a revamp will soon to be in place once i've settled down.

Just some little information for you guys who is following my blog. I've updated Baby Sara's Blog recently and posted some photos there. In order for you to view the latest development of Baby Sara please go to www.mybabysara.blogspot.com.

See you guys!!!

3 comments:

MikeM said...

wat lubang u got nowadays? share lar.... Life in LG... u know lar.. :)

Anonymous said...

we have on this blog collected a huge range of interesting articles about [url=http://scypek.ru/skachat-skype.html]сайт скайп[/url].

Anonymous said...

here on the official website of selected huge selection of interesting articles about [url=http://title-publishing.org/]культура программа[/url].

Google