Do you like travelling? Well I like it very much, indeed. But if I ask you which airport do you think is the busiest among the rest? Not the biggest.
Well a lot of people are very stereotyped, the busiest airport must be the city with megalopolis status (city's population more than 20 milion). Let me unveiled the truth for you here.
The 2006 busiest airports standing in the world as followed:-
1. Atlanta (84 million visited)
2. Chicago (77 million visited)
3. London (67 million visited)
4. Tokyo (65 million visited)
5. Los Angeles (61 million visited)
6. Dallas (60 million visited)
7. Paris (56 million visited)
8. Frankfurt (52 million visited)
9. Beijing (48 million visited)
10. Denver (47 million visited)
How about our KLIA Malaysia? We ranked pretty far away from the busier airports above last year. KLIA recorded a 24 million visitors registered in the immigration. Still long way to go... Syabas Malaysia
The findings above proven that megalopolis city isn't the home of busiest airport in the world. According to the magalopolis city ranking only Tokyo and Los Angeles manage to break into the top 10 busiest airports.