Friday, July 27, 2007

Alibaba.com

Do you think Alibaba.com is a viable internet bridge between buyer and seller?

My own opinion, I think Alibaba.com is just a place where 3rd party, middle-man, conned-man, not genuine counterpart floating in the site. The information provides is not reliable and questionable all the time.

One of my close friend and myself experienced the same issues where we ask some indept query about the products the other part could not answer our query and just keep quiet and no more reply from them. Therefore, for those using Alibaba.com a piece of my advice is be extra careful and study with alert to ensure the party you are liasing is genuine.

No doubt, some of the manufacturers under the Alibaba.com is genuine and reliable as some have been successfuly basis in the pass. But, most of it just middle-man or agent trying to make some commission on the site.

No comments:

Google