Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I need a Massage - PamperZone

These days I really stress out because of running here and there to get things done like my traffic SAMAN and need to go court to bail. Besides working... groans....

I need a rest badly. To renew my road tax I need to take car registration card from finance company then pay the SAMAN then JPJ (only if you are blacklisted) to renew the road tax. All in different location from Damansara to Kuala Lumpur then to Wangsa Maju. This is killing man.

Next is I went to the new court of Duta to bail my friend involved in some crime. The officer there works like snail man. I've been waiting from 9.00am then come out at 4.30pm. Wa-lau-yeh. A very bad experience.

The above already taken 2 full days of my time. How about my work? Don't mentioned it I have so many back logs now. Therefore, my lovely wife suggested to go for massage which I agreed too but that was 12:00 midnight while we were still looking is there any massage still available at such late time....



Indeed, we found one in Sri Hartamas where they open until 2.00am. Quickily get what we need to do and what a dis-stress now...

1 comment:

MikeM said...

get ur wife to massage for u lar... kekekeke

Google