Thursday, May 24, 2007

Malaysian Bloggers are invited to Join Visit Malaysia Year 2007


Tonight I will definitely stay up late... Why? Of course for the UEFA Champions League Final lor... Guys today when manage to get the highlights of 2005 UEFA Champions League Final in YouTube and I found it so amazing and wonderful highlights from all the goals including the penalty shoot-out. When I reach home I turned on my Astro on Channel 81 it was repeating the match where Liverpool edged rival AC Milan from an unbelievable come back from 3 goals down to level the game to 3-3 and lift the Champions League trophy in Instanbul. This really makes me feel like warming up for tonight's game already... HA HA HA

While waitng for the Final I was clicking on the website and I browse to one of my favourite blog Hong Kiat and discovered that AllMalaysia.Info is inviting fellow Malaysian Bloggers to join the inaugural project to gather Malaysian bloggers under one roof from which readers can find various blogs by theme or articles that could promote the Visit Malaysia Year 2007 celebrating 50 years of neighbourhood.



The contest kicked off on 21 May 2007 until 29 July 2007. Your blog can be any theme and topics as long as your key word is there to catch the attention of readers will do. I think this is the least as a Malaysian we can do for our country to promote Visit Malaysia Year 2007 a success. In fact,there are prizes giving away by the sponsor Genting as well.

Syabas Malaysia!! Malaysia Boleh!!

No comments:

Google