Friday, May 18, 2007

New Born

My gynae has confirmend the baby of Pauline and Me will be baby girl!!! she will be arriving in another 3 months time from now... (can't wait to see how she looks like but at the same time I think I need to slow down my activity like golf, futsal and etc.... (sigh)

The entire process of this pregnanat period isn't easy for her (Pauline) well I'm glad she is tough and patient about carrying an extra 15kg on her body both mentally and physically. Thank you for friends around us supported her well like Peng Leong (god-father to be), Joyce and AiLim who always encourage her to buy another brand new LV handbag (groans), She Ai who always spend time and give her companion when I wasn't free, and others that I couldn't mentioned about here like. Thank you so much and appreciate. Well I believe to be the first one among our friends to have a baby so to get your attention I would like to invite those who wants to be "God-Father" or "God-Mother" for her please submit your applicaton NOW!!! HA HA HA...

The headache part for now is thinking a baby name for her it isn't easy at all. As the chinese always say we need to get a GOOD NAME for our children. I think I've been brainstorming this for a couple of times with my friends like PL, Leslee, Yin Kee, Joyce, Kay Peng, Ai Lim, and others... but none could deliver a good one... I know it is tough and thank you for giving me so many funny ones like Yan Er, Ngan King Wan, Ngan Lip Fong, and others...

This Monday just get a few scanned from gynae and share with all of you our new baby photos... check it out she looks like Pauline!!!


The first check up and noticed Pauline is expected at 6 weeks


She is 14 weeks old


She is 23 weeks old and gynae shows her thigh


She is 27 weeks old and look like Pauline!!!

4 comments:

MikeM said...

congratulations my brother...

Unknown said...

congrats!!! but is she looks like Pauline????

EspressoIce said...

BUT some of us think that baby pau looks more like Kelvin Tan leh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Anyhow... she will be GORGEOUS no doubt about it.. like mother, like daughter merrr....

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with Elaine.. baby pau will be as gorgeous as the mother... Law, u also think she look like me ar?? Good judgement..

Google