Monday, May 21, 2007

Korean Food in Kuala Lumpur

Last week gathering with couple of friends (Joyce and Yin Kee) at Korea House, Sri Hartamas. I have been long time never dine in this restaurant. If you are a local Malaysian who stays in Kuala Lumpur you will find it in Sri Hartamas there are so many Korean Restaurant down the road not only that you also can find many Japanese Restaurant too. Well for myself I'm glad they open more so that we can try out different delicious food from other countries.

Well if you do look around there are a lot of Koreans moving down to Malaysia lately and most of them settled down at Ampang area and Sri Hartamas but mostly are expat from Mulit National Corporation like LG, Samsung, Hyundai and others. In the 80's or 90's every home owned a Japanese Brand Electronics product but I think in this time every home owned a Korean Brand Electronics product. So do I. HA HA HA HA... Well let me stop my crap and intorduce you some yummy Korean Food to you.


waiting for food to be served... hungry


the side dish is served... where is my BBQ chicken??


yummy.... can't wait to eat now...

No comments:

Google